- Single interface, consolidating procedures into a single point of registration for business, tax and other permits, using one common form;
- A unique enterprise ID recognized by the different institutions involved;
- A national computerized business registry offering the same standardized service country-wide;
- On-line registration to further reduce time involved in the process of registration or of formalization of amendments;
- E-based information Services for other businesses, the authorities or the general public to use the legally valid enterprise data compiled in the business registry.
This business registration automated process aims to reduce the number of steps, application forms and number of signatories needed in business registration and permit applications. It is a high priority program to improve the business climate in the country.
Through this Business Registration, you are able to access to up-to-date information on businesses, and easier access to registration ever than before.
Note: The act of registration into the business registry means that the legally valid information is available on the business register and is also publicly accessible through the registry. This ensures good corporate governance practices and standards that combine rights, obligations and opportunities for business.